Brewery Tap Cancelled


Tomorrow’s, Friday 2nd March, Brewery Tap opening is cancelled, all being well it is postponed until next Friday 9th March. The conditions at the brewery are not suitable and so we have decided it is best not to open. Apologies for any disappointment, we want to ensure people are safe and comfortable.